On 03/01/07, Bronek Kozicki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quoting Digital Image Studio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > B obviously hasn't looked at too many "big" Canon or Leica M8 produced
> > images.
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/cameras/canon/eos_5d (only currently 281942 sample
> > images)
>
> and how many from wide lenses ?

Plenty if you'd care to look, and only a handful of examples with
"vignetting" as a keyword.

http://www.pbase.com/dreamndigital/vignette

It's just not the problem it's made out to be in most normal shooting
circumstances. This reminds me how some people whine that the
SMCP-A50/1.2 is soft and vignettes, sure it vignettes a little but
when it's really needed  wide open then vignetting is likely the
photographers last concern.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA