We got our first snow of the season on New Year's Eve.  It wasn't a
big storm, but it was icy and windy, and of course hit at a bad time
for those on the road.

I took a few snapshots on the way to a friend's house at about 4 pm.
The light was not the best for photos, but I think I captured the
atmosphere.

Here's the photo that goes with the subject line:

<http://georgesphotos.net/gallery/2303880/1/120408842/Large>

It's a grab shot.  I just pointed the camera out the car window on the
driver's side and hit the shutter button.

All of the photos were taken with the K10d in the Program mode with
the 16-45mm zoom.  It was set to Auto ISO with an EV of +1 or 2.

Here's the link to the gallery page:

<http://georgesphotos.net/gallery/2303880>

See you later, gs
<http://georgesphotos.net>