Paul Jones writes:

> Thanks to David A. Mann for the image.

 It was a pleasure.  K2 with 43mm Limited if anyone's curious.  What a
beautiful combo.  Taken using a Z-1p and FA100/2.8 macro, Sunpak 444D
(3600DX) flash in TTL mode reflected off the wall behind me, and a reflector
on the opposite side of the camera, all in addition to natural light from the
window.  Film was probably Reala or Agfa Portrait 160.

 The page looks pretty good; I'll send you my URL when I've finished rewriting
my site.

 BTW you spelt William Robb's name wrong (unless he can't spell his own
name:).

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield