Jens,

    I have an Aires 35 IIIs like Ralf's. I managed to get the
faster 45/1.5, the 90 and the 35 lenses from separate sources.
I feel it's the most solidly built Japanese leaf-shutter
rangefinder camera I have encountered. It is also very big,
especially compared to German ones. It's a shame I haven't
used it to take a single photo since I had it more than a year
ago. Mine has a misaligned rangefinder and I really should
have it fixed and use it. I guess when one has various cameras
from 30 different brands that have this and that problems,
they have to wait in queue to get fixed:-) In my case, Diax,
Akarex, Agfa, Regula, Voigtlaender, Pentacon, Icarex, Nikon,
Ricoh, Olympus, Konica, Topcon, had their priorities over the
poor Aires. But it will be in the line with my Beauty, Graflex,
Walz, Rolleiflex, Exakta, Pentax, Miranda, Edixa, Argus, Balda
cameras that are also patiently waiting for a check up. On
topic content -- my Spotmatic SPII is also on sick leave and
in the queue:-)

    Yefei