I have been out of school (PhD in Social Psychology from Purdue) since
1970. I am a researcher and research manager in the federal civil
service, current focus is on leadership development principles and
practices. Monograph on same is in the final editing stages. Previous
edited book on same is available from Amazon. (Day, Zacarro &
Halpin...). The work is branching into a look at cross-cultural
cooperation and teamwork in coalitions. Also taught a graduate-level
course on principles of leadership this fall, first teaching stint in
many years - totally online. In my spare time I do passable woodwork,
make crude silver jewelry (interesting design concepts poorly
executed), and occasionally take passable pictures. Oh, and I travel a
lot.

Stan