You're probably right.  But in this case, it appears to be some type of
protest.  The victim was probably one of those hysterical
environmentalists protesting global warming. ;)

oops, what have I done...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> It's obvious that the victim ran out in front of the car. I know.
> I've had that happen to me.
> Paul
> On Jan 2, 2007, at 9:09 PM, David Savage wrote:

>>>Senseless slaughter...
>>
>>I like it.
>>
>>In these parts they put steel pipe bollards around some roadside trees
>>to protect them.
>>
>>Dave
>>
>>--
>>PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>>PDML@pdml.net

Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I
was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's
a picture of me when I'm older." Where'd you get that camera man?
- Mitch Hedberg