Doug Franklin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bob Shell wrote:
>
> > I wonder how many of us are doing what our education
prepared us
> > for?  In my case I majored in zoology....
>
> I am.  Comp. Sci. degree way back when, and software
development jobs
> ever since (and even before).

I dunno.

I have a degree in sociology of mass communication, a MA in
photography of architecture and environment but most of my paid
work implies taking pictures of very stupid politicians at
meetings...

Yeah, I guess I'm a photojournalist, above all...

Luckily a lot of other things I do as a photographer are way
more interesting.

Ciao,

Gianfranco

_