True.
Women often seem to be better focused on what is the main issue - the
photographs.
In my camera club, we never or rarely talk gear. We discuss and show/see
photographs..
On february 2nd we are all supposed to bring and show one photograph (not
our own)  which we especially appreciate.
I will bring "Ameraican Girl in Italy" by Ruth Okin:
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/American-Girl-in-Italy-1951-Posters_i314665_.h
tm

I also did consider bringing the photograph of the Tank Man - from China,
you know which one:
http://tinyurl.com/w4gu2

http://www.answers.com/topic/tank-man-1

Regards