Thats probably a better solution.  Changing the internal camera name in
the RAW file worked for me, but who knows what side effect it might have
on other programs.

rg

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I
was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's