The way I see it, Pentax is at a cross-roads- nope, strike that, I'm the
one stranded there.
One the one hand, development on the 35 mm Pentax SLR's seems to be
gathering momentum, there are also rumblings on the Medium format list
that Pentax is coming out with an improved version of the 645n and then
there's the digital Pentax SLR looming (if something a couple of years
away can loom, that is)

Just 6 months ago, I was saving up for the MZ-S; now I see that my Z1-p
is as good a camera, if not better, in a bulkier package.
The 645n suddenly made a lot more sense- but I'll wait a while for those
upgrading rumblings to die down.

Or am I doing the wrong thing by moving into a different format and
beginning afresh? I'm now concentrating on architectural and landscape
photography and the more deliberate approach imposed by the MF does
help.

Of course, the digital SLR is waaay out of my budget so I'm safe there
:-)

Any suggestions/ comments?
RK