Well, I disagree with Dave.  The lens is still quite
"fishy" at 17mm, and if you look at the curvature in
the buildings, trees, and road in the second pic, you
can see it easily.

It's a great lens.  I enjoyed the 17-28 so much on my
(P)Z-1p that I asked for the 10-17 for my birthday,
and got it.  Much fun.

Rick

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/Images/IMGP5146_1.jpg>

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/Images/IMGP5149.jpg>