Hey...this Aussie has no problems whatsoever with gloating. We'd
already won the Ashes, the 5-0 clean sweep was just embarrassing.

The thing is, I spared the list this and contained myself to the
DPReview Pentax forum.

Except for the Adelaide test, the series was as boring as bat s$&t. I
was happy to see Langer, McGrath & Warne go out on a high though.

2009 should be interesting.

Cheers,

Dave

BTW: the Rugby World Cup is on this year. So we're going to have to
get used to loosing before then.