hi,

on a ride through the himalayas/ladakh in india on our motorcycles last
july, after a particularly hard day's ride, we reached a small
settlement called phobrang in the evening at around six. it was an
overcast day, it was cold (the place is at a height of just above 16000
feet) and as we were walking around looking for a place to stay or a
place to pitch our tents, the sun broke through and these two hills
caught the light. i had my p&s of course, so here goes. yet another
peso:

http://picasaweb.google.com/nsjeyan/Road/photo#5017196578040392290

again, appreciate comments, suggestions and critique.

regards, subash