On 08/01/07, Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see the issue with cell phones is that many people let the phones rule
> them. If it rings it must be answered.
> Its a tool & as such the user should be in control & not vice versa.

I've noticed that the callers expectations have changed, I know when I
review my answer machine calls quite often people assume that I'm
there and often encourage me to answer, sometime they even seem
irritated that their call for immediate attention has been
circumvented. And I must admit I'm far less inclined to answer any
phone these days if the senders caller ID has been suppressed.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA