Kenneth Waller wrote:
> I see the issue with cell phones is that many people let the phones rule
> them. If it rings it must be answered.
> Its a tool & as such the user should be in control & not vice versa.

It's not just cell phones, either.  I've seen the same thing with email
and land-line phones, too.  I used to suffer from it, way back when.
Then I got an answering machine and learned to let a ringing phone ring.
:-)  Some people just go bonkers when the phone rings or they hear "You
have mail" (or whatever) to announce incoming email.

I'm an old fart ... and I've been working on "curmudgeon" since I was
about 31.  I got over ringing phones long time ago.

About cell phones, the ones that kill me are the ones that walk out of
the house, and fire up the cell phone even before they get into their
car to leave.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)