There's also a free limited version with no time restriction, but it's a bit
too limited - only allows saving in jpg mode.  The free version of the earlier
Version 2 of Silkypix allowed saving in tif, which is why I'm using it for the
time being.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

Quoting Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I bought Silkypix.  What came with the K10D was made by Silkypix
> but
> is not their main convertor.  You can go to their website and
> download
> the full blown product for about a 15 day trial.
>
> --
> Bruce

Online Degree - Top University
Get a new career from one of the top online universities. Request info
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUiVQDvV5HJJ2D9jpi07jE1NZbcCpxjNw/