> From: "Digital Image Studio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/01/08 Mon AM 08:11:31 GMT
> To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: OT Is returning a phone message really that complicated
>
> On 08/01/07, John Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Mind you, that still doesn't get rid of the biggest source
> > of unwanted calls (especially in the late evening) - our
> > phone number is one simple digit transposition away from
> > the local Blockbuster Video/DVD rental store.
>
> Oh the Joy. A friend of mine once had a number that was commonly
> mis-dialled by listeners attempting to dial a local radio stations
> competition line. For some entertainment he put together a bogus
> winners message on his answer machine which was quite rude, a lot of
> people still left their details.

Despite being listed only in Yellow Pages, under "Ecological Consultancies", my
company, having one letter different to a major UK houseware retailer, still
gets calls asking if the local shop is open.  I suspect that they are getting
the number from directory enquiries.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software