Best enablement I've seen on the list. Congratulations.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Celio
Sent: 8. januar 2007 19:23
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Enablement

I found a job.

I'm now a Sign Maker at a place nearby called "Signs That Sell."  I start
tomorrow at 7:30.  AM.  I haven't had to be up that early every day since
high school.  It'll take some adjustment, but I can deal with it.  I'm a
little sad that I couldn't find a job at another camera shop, but there's
only one left in the area (Wolf) and they already hired one of my former
managers.

The job itself is a little overwhelming.  There's so much that they do that
I have no clue about.  I've got a lot to learn.

One step at a time.

John

P.S.: the job doesn't have medical benefits.  Anyone have advice for finding

a medical plan?

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto