> Finally got My K10D today   YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> but my Sigma 24-70 zoom won't work with it. Won't auto focus, won't auto
> anything,
> Yet same lens works perfictaly on my MZ7.

Blame Sigma and their habit of backwards-engineering cameras to make their
lenses and flashes compatible, instead of whatever the other 3rd party
companies do to get it right the first time.  This kind of shit happens all
the time, which is why I long ago decided to never buy from Sigma again.

As it is, you may want to contact Sigma and see if they'll fix your lens for
free.  They do that sometimes, you'll just be without your lens for a month.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto