December 2006 I had to fix the notebook of the painter and photographer and
multimedia artist Fred Engelbert Knecht at lake Zurich in Switzerland and
took the opportunity to make one quick snapshot of one of his rooms. The
house is crowded full of paintings, some very famous original photographs, a
huge collection of old toy robots and toy cars and much much more. He uses
Nikons SLR, digital cameras, medium and large format too for his photo
collages.

If you want to have a look at some of Fred Knecht's paintings, have a look
at http://www.arte-international.de/Fred-Engelbert-Knecht-Bilder.html or
just have a look ath the exhibitions he does and supports at
http://www.galerie-a16.ch/DE/start.asp.

My snap:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5430268&size=lg

Ricoh KR-10x, Pentax A24mm at F 2.8 Konica Centuria 100, camera placed
hidden on the piano ;-)

I like the mood of this photo despite the shortcomings and we where drinking
lots of red wine that night in good company ;-).

greetings
Markus