Hi,
I've destroyed hundreds of 'em. When I went to my current work, one of
my first tasks was to destroy phones, that came through requalification
tests (drop, heat-cold cycles etc) and couldn't be sold to to customer.
Besides that I have drown one while boating. There is a certain reason,
why we call sea as "Large  warehouse".

BR, Margus