David Savage wrote:

> What's the reasoning behind having the flag flipped? To me it works
> just as well with the flag the right way around, and the eagle looking
> to the right..

I originally called this "Look Back In Anger" and looking from right to
left is looking back by western conventions.  Personally, I like the
stars of the flag to the right because it implies the flag is moving
forward, rather than retrograding.

> Another interesting thing. When I open the .jpg in PS it has a ruler
> guide to the left.

Interesting. The ruler was in the full sized TIFF I opened up. I ran it
through my 'web prep' macro and assumed that the ruler would be deleted
in the conversion from a TIFF to a JPEG.

Best -

MCC

--
Mark Cassino Photography