Hello John,

I have used C1 for quite a long time.  What I found was that it was
very good for doing batches of images.  If you were only going to do
one or two, then some of the batch capabilities didn't really help
much.  It shines best when adjust the first image of a group of
similar (WB, exposure, etc), then applying to the rest of the batch.
After that, quickly clicking through each one and verifying your
settings and possibly making a tweak here and there.

--
Bruce