On Jan 10, 2007, at 1:02 AM, Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:

> ... This is a Pentax list and ecstasy
> over our Pentax equipment is on topic.

Excessive ecstasy over equipment is a sign that your priorities are
out of whack. On this list, it seems to be an indicator that needed
professional help or medication has been lacking, and expresses
itself as a bipolar disorder, eg:

"I LOVE THE FEEL OF K-MOUNT LENSES. I HATE THE FEEL OF A-SERIES LENSES.
  YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT.... YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME. THIS IS WHAT I AM
SAYING SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME ... "

etc. Stated over and over again, obsessively and without reason.

Stupid. But if you like that kind of conversation, be my guest.