I fired off an email to sigma with my special email gun and actually got a
response.
Discovered the lens I have is an older model and they don't have bits to update
it.
looks like a MZ7 with a sigma zoom will be up for sale soon.

My K10D like some others have discovered, has a very weird shutter release.
The first indent cannot be felt at all and have more then once confused the 2nd
indent with the first one and fired the shutter.
The finest touch  turns the meter on. Will take a while to get used to.

Have found a site that has for sale several new lens for sale such as
 Pentax - SMC P-A 15mm F3.5 Lens                              for  $3.146 aus
 Pentax - SMC P-A 50mm F1.2 Lens                             for  $1.582 aus
 Pentax - SMC P-FA 250-600mm F5.6 ED IF Lens   for $17.925 aus
Are these prices about right?
The finance and pleasure minister will need to approve first, tho she would
like the long zoom just as much as i would

James