Like some other people in this list, I also write software for a
living, working at a telecommunications company. In the past I had a
part time job as a system administrator, but decided that having no
free time makes me no good, so I quit. I like what I do, but having
two jobs at the same time seemed to be too much. I have a Bachelor of
Science degree in Computer Science, so I'm actually working in my field.

Nowadays I try not to work overtime, to drink less coffe, take more
photos and keep up with the list traffic:)

--
Attila