Let's put it more bluntly, this is a Pentax Camera list. The photography
techniques are somewhat off-topic, and the photo-aesthetic stuff is
completely off topic and actually belongs on some other list. The PDML
has always been very tolerant of off-topic posts, but the suggestion
that the on-topic stuff should be eliminated because someone is not
interested in it is so far out it is rather humorous.

-graywolf