I was not objecting about a request for chocolate recipies, not would
I object to a response that provided a recipie.  I object to a
response that goes off on a political sermon that has nothing to do
with photography and very little to do with chocolate recipies.

Don't get me wrong.  I like to discuss politics.  I do so on fora that
are established for that purpose.  I do not discuss Pentx cameras on
political lists.  Similarly, I do noit discuss politics here.

There are many issues and causes in which I have passionate interests.
 I assume that most here are the same.  Our common interest is Pentax
cameras.  That is what we should discuss, together with related topics
such as improving the photographs we take.

This is an interesting group.  Perhaps someone should set up a forum
for discussion of social and political issues for people from various
countries around the globe.  It would be interesting.

Dan M