Thanks Shel, Boris, Frank and a lot of others.  I´m sorry I didn´t
have the time to follow up.

I´ve been considering some cropping Shel, but I´m still uncertain
about it.

The blobs are two kids playing in the water, looking for stones to
throw, and any sharpness is due to wave making sharp short
reflections in the water. It´s interesting to see that what is
obvious for me, as I new what I was photographing, is too unclear.

Thanks for the comments!

DagT