Thanks Rick. Yes, we still have power. A few trees down in the
neighborhood but not a lot of damage. However, I'm glad I didn't have
to go to work today. Thanks for making picks. Helps me narrow it
down. With previous ice storms, I sometimes got some subsequent sun.
No such luck today. But I've also found that wide shots of iced trees
are generally not much to look at. Tight shots seem to work best.
Paul