--- Ed Keeney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <http://picasaweb.google.com/ewkphoto/
> PentaxK100DPicturesAlmostDailyJanuary2007/photo#5020473149111164050>

Very nice work, Ed. I like the moody feel and subtle tonalities.

Thoughts on improving it:

- The frontmost spike isn't sharp enough, I find that a little
distracting. I'd try a crop in from the left that just barely removed
it, the composition would feel better to me a little more square like
that.

- Overall your tonalities are right on the money, but a selective
adjustment to highlight just the water on the top of the fence rail
and deepen the shadows in the lower part of the photo would give it
just a little more impact and enhance the mood.

Godfrey