> Congratulations. A good move, I'm sure. I look forward to seeing pics of your
> kids.

The comment about other people's kids was half tongue-in-cheek.  On
one hand, I've always hated having to look at pictures of someone
else's vacation/family/kids.  These days though, I tend to look at
photos more critically and welcome the opportunity to see new ones.
Besides, now that I have two little girls it's interesting to see how
others take photos of their own children.  Christie and I always look
forward to new photos of Grace.  She falls right between ours in age,
so it's nice to see images of what our oldest used to do and what our
youngest will be doing soon.

Thanks, Paul.

--
Scott Loveless