On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 07:29:45PM +0000, Cotty wrote:
> On 19/1/07, Boris Liberman, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >Ladies and gentlemen, as of now it happened several times: the e-mail I
> >sent out or I received from fellow PDMLers ended up either in my spam
> >folder or marked as spam by GMail filtering. It did not happen too many
> >times, but it indeed took place.
>
> Live by the sword, die by the sword!!

That's one reason I have an account on Panix.  They don't do *any* pre-
filtering of my mail; if a message ends up in my spam folder, or in the
bit bucket, it's because I've asked for it.  They do offer spamassasin
if you want to use it (and I call it from within my .procmailrc script),
and one of the other panix users has a pretty good Virus Snagger (TM)
which is free to panix mail users.  But apart from that all filtering
and sorting of mail is under my explicit control; if you end up in my
$JUNK folder client list it's because I've intentionally put you there.