On 19/01/07, John Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just wondering If other on the list think this is anything to worry
> about overall. I discovered that my new (Nov 06) K10 has a hot (or
> dead) pixel. I hadn't noticed in my initial images, but looking at
> some recent low light pics it is clearly there as well as the earlier
> overlooked shots.

Haven't run a dead pixel test on my K10D yet but my *ist D has quite a
few, a couple of which make occasionally it into shots before the
subtractive NR kicks in. WRT replacement policy, unlike monitors I've
never seen a published spec on what is an acceptable/tolerable number
of hot/stuck pixels according to Pentax.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA