Your correct, you cap'd PAUL STENQUEST and THEN  called him clueless.

Having said that, i do not take back any comment i made on my original email.

You Sir, are a jerk, a pisoffer of the most foul.As soon as someone
says ANYTHING yoy don't like, you respond in the, again, the most foul.

  You'r a mean one Mr JCO, I would not touch you with a ten and a half
foot pole.

People like Stenquest, Godders, Cotty, Roberts have the utmost
admeration of myself and this list. As far as i'm concerned you Sir,
are the utter, in utmost.

incase thats beyond you, i'm calling you a tit

Dave Brooks