I expect delivery at the end of this month :-)))
A few years ago I bought everything new abroad. My *ist D I got from Foto
Porst in Berlin, Germany.
I payed considerably less than I would have in a Danish store.
Today things have changed. I can actaully buy from a Danish company (on
line) and even save money.
This is a totally new thing. A few years ago Danish photodelaer and on-line
dealers could not compete - at all. Now they can :-)
I even saved 50 USD by buying it "locally". I expect www.webfoto.dk has a
better import deal than any other Danish photo dealer :-)

I hope to be doing some nice goup shots of the new city council in Koege on
January 30th. - in appr. 9 days!
For shots like this I'd normally use a 6x6 camera. I hope the K10D can
actually compete?

Regards
Jens Bladt

http://www.jensbladt.dk