On Jan 19, 2007, at 11:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> RE: PISS OFF JCO: Camera sold,        but worries remain (yet
>       another eBayquestion)

I like the digest format, helps me sort through the vast messages on
this list.  I know I could go to individual emails and filter out
children but I don't want the hassle of sorting through all the
messages so this relatively new member is going to say adios.  It's
really sad, there's some good folks providing good resources on this
list but with no moderation to control pure and obvious trolling as
well as the out of control OT posts I can't handle this and hope to
see some of you helpful folks elsewhere.

I'm unsubbing, email me off list if you have thoughts (invitation
does not extend to trolls).

Best regards,
Guy