From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Peter Lacus
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 8:13 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Praising K10D performance even with limitations

David,

>>http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=16300&full=1
>>
>>Please comment on the quality of light as I still want to learn more
>>about this "light billiard" I've been playing yesterday with the
>>diffuser and the flash.
>

> Nothing wrong with the lighting of that shot.
>
> The subject on the other hand...

actually he is doing pretty well after being _shot_, IMHO. ;-)

Boris, I think the lighting is as good as it gets from just one light
source and I am very interested in the whole setup (I must have missed
the original video and as I have a 220S, if potentially might work for
me I hope). Does it also work with vertical orientation? Also please
share your opinions about 31Ltd., being accustomed to shoot with fast
50s on film this might be way to go for me on a DSLR. And the last but
not least congratulations to your anniversary. :-)

Cheers,

Peter