On 21/01/07, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe also consider a tripod like the Manfrotto 055Pro:
>
> <http://db.manfrotto.com/product/templates/itemalone.php3?itemid=812>
>
> It allows the centre column to be removed and re-mounted horizontally.
> It's well suited to macro & copy work & is a bit more versatile than a
> dedicated copy stand IMHO.
>
> For lighting, a couple of cheap desk lamps would be good enough
> (assuming your shooting digital), as the white balance can be dialed
> in to suit the lights.

The only problem is that it's not that precise so for ease of set-up
and repeatability I think some kind of copy stand even jerry rigged
would be better. I used to have a copy stand adaptor for my old
LPL-7700 enlarger, the head popped off the stand and the copy adaptor
went on, sweet.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA