On 1/19/07, rg2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Scott:
>
> I hope you enjoy being a stay at home parent.  It is both rewarding and can
> cause several types of insanity.  I am currently on maternity leave, with a
> 4 year son and a newborn daughter.  It is rewarding because every moment,
> every development, every new experience they have, I get to see.  It is also
> causing me to crave adult companionship and so I turned to this list - and
> then turned back to watching Blue's Clues with my son.  I think he is more
> mature than some of the grumpy old men on this list :o)  I take tons of
> pictures and show them to my husband when he gets home, who largely misses
> out on all the great moments.  I will be looking forward to more great kid
> photos.  What ages are your daughters?

Thanks, RG.  Much appreciated.  Megan will four next month.  Molly is
about 15 months.  The next few months should be interesting.  I'll be
trying to figure out a semi-educational day plan, all the while
fitting in as much photography as possible.  They're now models,
whether they want to be or not.  A roll of seamless is on my short
list.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com