Peter

I'm not a 'dog person' but that captures a very familiar scene perfectly.

I would have called it a Border Collie but I'll bow to Bill's greater
knowledge.  Here's a link for more info.

http://www.burkesbackyard.com.au/1997/archives/27/roadtests/dog_breeds/australian_shepherds

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

Quoting "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Sitting in the window of the local coffee shop, you occasionally
> see a
> bit of pathos.  In this case a dog was left tied to a bench out in
> the
> cold while her owners went in for a cup.  She stood around
> disconsolate
> until they stepped out of the door.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~morephotos/PESO_--_almostback.html
>
> Pentax *ist-Ds w smc Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Ltd.

Paying too much for Insurance?
Let NetQuote Insurance Shopper find the right coverage & rate for you.
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi3Ti6pcBkQhRM9UsJoU9ppCPVMuhLmN/