From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Beaker
Sent: 22. januar 2007 04:48
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Peso - My own HDR

Tim-

You should come to Washington DC for a snow. Flurries make people
nervous. An inch will cause a run on toilet paper and milk. 2 inches
make officials talk about closing school. 6 inches will close the
city...

Well, that may be a little exaggerated, but it can get pretty
comical. And they have gotten better about snow removal in recent years.

Cheers
Beaker