David Savage wrote:

>I notice the file is tagged for ProPhotoRGB colour space. It looks
>much better viewed in PS IMO.

Aaaargh! No wonder people aren't seeing what I'm seeing!
Thanks for tipping me off, Dave. One of the revisions I've been doing
to my web site is making sure all the images in the various galleries
are in sRGB color space (and embedding profiles, just to be safe), but
I forgot to do so for this quick-and-dirty PESO shot. I'll fix it and
re-upload it later today.

>> > http://www.robertstech.com/temp/oldtree.jpg

I've also been working with the image to try to get it *just* the way I
want it. It's really coming along nicely. Next, I'll see about getting
a decent greyscale print from my Epson 2200...