Thanks to those that replied.  Hopefully the camera will arrive soon,
and I will be able to try it out!

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Joseph Tainter
Sent: 19 January 2007 17:57
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: RAW processing for K10D

I have Adobe CS2 and use Adobe Camera Raw for all my RAW processing from
the istD.

I seem to recall seeing mention that this doesn't support the PEF files
from the K10D though - is that right?

-----

Rob: Correct. But presumably this will come in the next release.

-----

If so then presumably the obvious answer is to use DNG (think I have
seen lots of people doing that) and pass this through Camera RAW - I
really don't want to learn another tool in the first instance having got
used to this one. If doing this, do I need to do anything special to
calibrate Adobe RAW for the DNG files from the K10D?

-----

DNG files from the K10D seem to come up in ACR just fine. The Auto
settings work as they did before, or you can set manually.

Joe