On 22/1/07, Scott Loveless, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Taken over the weekend.  K100D, 18-55 at 43mm, ISO800, f4.5.  Auto
>contrast, levels, color correction, a little unsharp mask, and save
>for web.  Any feedback is appreciated, especially technical gripes.
>
>http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/PDMLPESO/photo#5022892507949108034

I dunno. I rather like that one, despite the landscape format. It
concentrates the mind onto the face. Scott, you have the Newman book,
right? Arnold could have taken that shot.

Make pictures that *you* like. If someone else likes them too, well
that's their rotten luck ;-)

I really like that shot.

--

Cheers,