Not harsh, but truthful.  Each of us encounter images that we like,
dislike or have no feeling for.  This is one of those images for you
to dislike.

For me, I saw a pattern of objects all lined up with one askew.  The
perspective of the long lens helped to emphasize that.

Is it a shot that I would hang on the wall as a beautiful scenic?  No.
But for me, it still is an interesting shot.

Thanks for commenting.

--
Bruce