[Cesar writes ]  I will be flying from Baltimore to New Hampshire next week.
Then at the end of the month from New York back to Panama City, Florida.  I
am carrying my work stuff - laptop computer in its case and a lot of
photographic gear - three LX, MZ-S, 5 lenses, 2 flashes, 2 battery packs,
digital camera, battrery recharger, 2 smaller battery packs, batteries
galore and about 40 rolls of film (all but two out of their cannisters).
Due to space constraints the flashes and battery packs for them will be
going in checked baggage.  Interestingly enough I informed the ticket agent
the beginning of the month about the items in the checked baggage because I
did not want anyone wondering about it when x-rayed.  I am sure the response
I would get now would so different than the 'no problem' one I got then.

        I too will let all know just how it all went.  I plan on getting to
the airports three hours before flight time to ensure that they can check
all luggage and then some.  I would rather wait for a plane than get anxious
about missing a flight because they are doing inspections.

                        Cesar
                        Panama City, Florida
                        in Baltimore, Maryland
                        NY bound this evening