At 5:58 PM -0500 1/23/07, Evan Hanson wrote:
>Well I just got my first Pentax DSLR, a used *ist D.  So far I'm
>impressed and when combined with my SMCT 50 1.4, well you know how
>that feels.

Sweet! I am starting to get the hang of my new *ist D, which I've had
for about a month, now. The initial learning curve was steep,
compared to other new cameras I've bought in the past (I'd still
rather use switches and dials like the MZ-S and ZX-5N have, instead
of buttons and menus). However, I took some shots of my model
railroad last week with the D and my FA 50mm macro which came out
beautifully.

--

Steve Sharpe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]