>> http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildekritikk/vis_bilde.cgi?id=283279

> I like it, but it's kinda strange. I would not expect to see a door
> lying on the ground, nor a bunch of dried leaves mixed with grass
> behind a closed door. If I think about it, it doesn't make any sense,
> and the strangeness of the juxtaposition is what strikes me. It has a
> strong visual impact.

I went back and looked at it again as I like the idea, some of the
work I'm in progress on right now is on a similar visual concept.
It's the strangeness of the juxtaposition that creates an interesting
expression and is worth spending some time to study and react to.

The tonal values are very good, particularly in the subtleties in
white of the door. Nice job!

Godfrey