P. J. Alling wrote:

>The rendering engine in you browser is resizing the Jpeg for display and
>not doing a very good job of it.  Resize the image to the display size
>in a good editing program like Photoshop, etc. to fit the size required
>rather than have the HTML determine the size in the img tag.

I didn't realize she resized it at first...  I just put the original
back in photoshop and
then sent it to her and told her to set it to 100%

she hasn't answered me yet  -   ironically, I sent here 3 different
sizes to start with
and told her I could resize if none of them worked... the sizing down
was so subtle
between my original and her code that I had not at first seen that the
size was different

sigh

ann